[Nbd] nbd-client and nbd-server through stdin/stdout

Hi,

I saw a code-snippet in the nbd-server which would make it possible to connect
nbd-server through stdin/stdout. But I did not see similar in nbd-client.

I would like to let nbd-server and -client communicate through a connection
established/authenticated via another process, and then duplicate the
filedescriptors an exec.

Or are there any other possibilities to achieve authentication - despite from
host-based with the ip-adresses in authfile.

--
Wilhelm Meier
email: wilhelm.meier@...89...