Re: [Nbd] ndb 2.8.4 - nbd.h not found
- To: Daniel Pollack <dpollack@...88...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] ndb 2.8.4 - nbd.h not found
- From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@...3...>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:22:18 +0200
- Message-id: <20060606192218.GU11541@...39...>
- In-reply-to: <20060606180922.GD2879@...88...>
- References: <20060606145356.GB2879@...88...> <20060606160006.GK11541@...39...> <20060606162754.GC2879@...88...> <20060606164319.GO11541@...39...> <20060606180922.GD2879@...88...>
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:09:22PM -0400, Daniel Pollack wrote:
> > > So it looks like NBD_CMD_DISC isn't getting set or read properly.
> > > Where is that set?
> > In nbd.h :-)
> > Right after that, it should also say something like "Failed program
> > was:". I'll need that.
> configure:6386: checking where to find a working nbd.h
> configure:6407: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
> conftest.c:44:17: nbd.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c: In function `main':
> conftest.c:50: error: `NBD_CMD_DISC' undeclared (first use in this
> conftest.c:50: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> conftest.c:50: error: for each function it appears in.)
> configure:6413: $? = 1
> configure: failed program was:
> | /* confdefs.h. */
> That is followed by a list of defines. Thanks.
Yes, I know. I *need* that list of defines, and the entire program that
follows. Please send it. Or better yet, put the entire and unmodified
config.log up on the Internet, and send a pointer to it. That would give
me everything I need.
Fun will now commence
-- Seven Of Nine, "Ashes to Ashes", stardate 53679.4