Re: [Nbd] ndb 2.8.4 - nbd.h not found
- To: Daniel Pollack <dpollack@...88...>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] ndb 2.8.4 - nbd.h not found
- From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@...3...>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:00:06 +0200
- Message-id: <20060606160006.GK11541@...39...>
- In-reply-to: <20060606145356.GB2879@...88...>
- References: <20060606145356.GB2879@...88...>
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 10:53:56AM -0400, Daniel Pollack wrote:
> I am trying to build nbd 2.8.4 on RHEL4 U3 64bit. When I run
> configure I get this error -
> checking where to find a working nbd.h... configure: error: Could not
> find an
> +nbd.h from kernel 2.6 or above.
What does config.log say about the issue?
> I have confirmed that nbd.h is in /usr/include/linux
> ls -la /usr/include/linux/nbd.h
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1451 Dec 9 2003 /usr/include/linux/nbd.h
> What am I missing? Thanks.
The test for nbd.h tries to compile a small program; if something goes
wrong there, it won't be able to find it. There's no way to distinguish
compile errors because of a missing nbd.h from compile errors because of
It could be related to that.
Fun will now commence
-- Seven Of Nine, "Ashes to Ashes", stardate 53679.4