Re: [Nbd] Error reading initial password when exporting /dev/video0

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 08:26:45PM +0200, Hans de Bruin wrote:
>

>>I am trying to export /dev/video0, which won't work. The server starts,
>>but the client complains about reading an initialpassword. I can export
>>a normal file. Both client and server where run as root.
>>

>How large is /dev/video0?

Beyond verry big. Its an endless mpg stream from an tv encoder card

>Did you compile with --enable-lfs?

No, so I recompiled and ran into the next problem. The exports succeeds
but a copy from /dev/nbd0 alias /dev/video creates an 16727040 byte
file. This is not endless.

--
Hans