[Nbd] Error reading initial password when exporting /dev/video0

I am trying to export /dev/video0, which won't work. The server starts,
but the client complains about reading an initialpassword. I can export
a normal file. Both client and server where run as root.

There is an error in man8/nbd-client. the host and port are swapped in
the example:

synopsis
   nbd-client [ bs=blocksize ] host port nbd-device [ -swap ]

example
   nbd-client 2000 server.domain.com /dev/nd0

--
Hans

nbd:  2.7.4
kernel: 2.6.11.12