Re: [Nbd] ndb-client 2.7.3 patch

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 09:53:18AM -0500, Roy Keene wrote:
> None of these patches are really critical (though the file descriptor
> one could cause a client to run out of system-wide file
> descriptors...).

Theoretically. In practice, I don't think it's very likely (though it
still needs to be fixed, of course ;-) )

> Thanks for the very useful software and sorry about the incomplete
> patch earlier.

No worries.

I've applied this patch to CVS, 2.7 branch, but haven't released a new
version yet; I don't think these two small changes warrant that ;-)

On a (slightly unrelated) note: would you like having CVS access? Nbd
could use some extra developers...

pavement is precisely one bananosecond