Re: [Nbd] ndb-client 2.7.3 patch

Wouter,

   With the convoluted setup of systems I have here, I forgot to incorporate
two small changes into the patch I sent you.   Here's a patch against the
newly released 2.7.4 that has those changes.  The changes are as follows:
    *  Fix argument count check.
    *  Close socket file descriptor and return error if connect() fails.
    *  Minor documentation update to reflect the fact that daemonize() doesn't
close stderr/stdout.

None of these patches are really critical (though the file descriptor one
could cause a client to run out of system-wide file descriptors...).  Thanks
for the very useful software and sorry about the incomplete patch earlier.

On Mon, 9 May 2005 08:38:43 +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote