Re: [Nbd] Problems getting nbd-2.7.x to compile

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

Your nbd.h is outdated. I'll try to add a check for that in configure;
in the mean time, please get an updated nbd.h from a recent linux kernel
source tree (include/linux/nbd.h), put it in your build directory, and
re-run configure before you compile again.
Copying the kernel source nbd.h over got me further:

docbook-to-man nbd-server.1.sgml > nbd-server.1
/bin/sh: line 1: docbook-to-man: command not found
make[1]: *** [nbd-server.1] Error 127

What package is docbook-to-man a part of?

-ryan