Re: [Nbd] Problems getting nbd-2.7.x to compile

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 12:07:01AM -0600, heretic@...15... wrote:
> nbd-server.c: In function `mainloop':
> nbd-server.c:674: error: `NBD_CMD_DISC' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> nbd-server.c:674: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> nbd-server.c:674: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Thoughts?

Your nbd.h is outdated. I'll try to add a check for that in configure;
in the mean time, please get an updated nbd.h from a recent linux kernel
source tree (include/linux/nbd.h), put it in your build directory, and
re-run configure before you compile again.

If you had an nbd.h in your build directory before, then remove it; one
of the differences between 2.6 and 2.7.x is that in 2.6, priority is
given to /usr/include/linux/nbd.h, whereas in 2.7, priority is given to
an nbd.h in the current directory (if it exists).

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks