Re: T.chroot 4 (was: FIP test results)

Mats,
There was a thread on this back in March.
http://lists.debian.org/lsb-test/2002/lsb-test-200203/msg00104.html

Here is a note from Andrew Josey.  Subject: Re: T.chroot 4  Date: Fri, 29
Mar 2002 15:13:48 GMT
This is a known feature with the test suite, hence the FIP result
code, which is encountered on systems using shared libraries.
Upon performing the chroot() call the shared library is no longer
accessible and the process terminates. The FIP code is not a
failure but requires manual inspection.
We may want to look at changing the output/result code so
we can avoid the manual inspection .
regards
Andrew

Kevin Caunt