Re: INFO: no limit on AIO_MAX

Andrew, George:

Sorry about that, the test results of concern are:

    T.aio_cancel  4 Failed
    T.aio_error   1 Failed
    T.aio_return  3 Failed
    T.aio_suspend 4 Failed
    T.aio_suspend 5 Failed

The INFO message is being printed out just before the actual failure
message (e.g. "aio_cancel for completed read request failed ...").  It
is not a big deal, I just wanted to make you aware that this message is
showing up when it probably should not.  Thanks.

Amos W.