Re: Phase 1 of Li18nux integration into the LSB

Since the Li18nux tests already use the TET/VSXgen subset approach
that we use for LSB testing,
the first step is to produce just the SRC/subset addon and the
appropriate tset tree (and any needed SRC/common stuff) for the 9
interfaces. That should be relatively straightforward and not take
too long (~1 hour or less).

We need to add those to a new branch of the tree targeted for LSB v1.3
(are the interfaces new or are they already in LSB? If already in,
we could add them to the 1.2 branch for increased coverage).

Then we will need to run them thru a pilot.

regards
Andrew