Updated source tarballs

I've uploaded updated beta versions of the source test suite
tarballs. Although these are an indication of future direction, they
should NOT be used for certification purposes. We're planning on doing
a beta binary version release mid September.

If you know of any other problems which are not in the SourceForge bug
tracking system then please submit them ASAP.

Thanks to Mats and everyone else who helped put this together.

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/source/runtime/

lsb-os 1.2.2.1
--------------

- Fixes compile flags for dlopen tests on non x86 platforms. Always
  pass -Wl,-E

- LSB.os/genuts/syslog_L/T.syslog 86. Fixes printf format bug.

- LSB.os/ioprim/readv_L/readv_L. Adds missing function parameter
  type declarations causing problems on 64 bit systems

- LSB.os/mprotect/mprotect_P/T.mprotect_P 3,4. Only munmap
  as much has been previously mmapped.

- LSB.os/procprim/exec_L/exec_L 1. Allocate space for old_stack

vsx-pcts 1.2.2.1
----------------
- ANSI.os/streamio/gets/T.gets 5. Fix to handle stdio buffering.

lsb-fhs 1.2.2.2
---------------
- LSB.fhs/root/bin/bin-tc
  - Fixes syntax errors in failure code path
  - Fixes erroneous error message
  - Allow hard or symlinks

usersgroups 1.2.2.1
- LSB.usersgroups/commands/misc/command_tests.sh. Fixes typo in
  documentation

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com