Re: User "vsx0"

At 2002/7/26 13:21-0700  GOODWYN,RON (HP-USA,ex1) writes:

> I'm trying to understand LSB test internals a little better.  When executing
> the LSB tests, they are run as user "vsx0".  Does this user have any special
> privileges beyond the regular user?

They are all initially run by vsx0 and the user has no special
privileges.

> Additionally are all files which are opened, etc owned by this user?

The test suites also create a vsx1 and vsx2 users (with corresponding
groups) as well as a bunch of supplementary groups. Some of the test
binaries are setuid and/or setgid and owned by the vsx1 and vsx2
users.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com