INFO: no limit on AIO_MAX

Most of the LSB tests for aio, when run against glibc 2.2.5, are
printing out a message that says:

    INFO: No limit on AIO_MAX

which is produced by code that looks like this:

    if ((aio_maxl = sysconf(_SC_AIO_MAX)) == -1) {
            if (errno == 0) {
                    in_rpt("INFO: No limit on AIO_MAX");
                    aio_maxl = LONG_MAX;
            } else {
                    vsrt_sysfail("sysconf(_SC_AIO_MAX)");
                    DBUG_VOID_RETURN
            }
    }

I asked about something related to this on libc-alpha, and it was
explained to me that glibc's AIO_MAX is indefinite (in principle greater
than _POSIX_AIO_MAX but indeterminate and so is not defined in
<limits.h>), so sysconf() returns -1 with errno == 0, as per the
standard.

Is the message that is being printed out intended as a warning?  If so,
I do not think it should exist, as I believe that glibc is behaving
correctly.  Thanks.

Amos W.