Definition needed.

Hi!

Could someone explain in detailes the following? I'd like to know what is "pseudo ttys" and the meaning of those tests. If there is information on the web where I can find out this by myself, please share.

/tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_iflag/T.c_iflag 19    Warning
/tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_lflag/T.c_lflag 6     Warning
/tset/POSIX.os/devclass/tcdrain/T.tcdrain 2     Warning
/tset/POSIX.os/devclass/tcsetattr/T.tcsetattr 8 Warning
This test will not pass when using pseudo ttys

Thanks!

--
Pavel Bushuk
Software Engineer