Re: Help Document

Amos
Thanks. Its worth noting that this is using the source versions
of the test suites. The binary versions (rpm's) will be required
for certification , and a document outlining how to run
those is at :

http://www.freestandards.org/lsb/test/lsb_test_1.1.html

Its also possible using the TET commands to be selective
on which tests you run
	tcc -p -b -s scen.bld -y /aio/

	tcc -p -e -s scen.exec -y /aio/

or dot in the profile we provide for some functions to shorten things
	tccb -y /aio/ -p
	tcce -y /aio/ -p

regards
Andrew