RE: ApacheTestcase.html

> I would tend to agree, I know I am a newbie on this list but
> I thought
> that the lsb package dependancy should already be solved due
> to that is in the spec I thought.

For a system that hopes to be conforming, yes.

The test procedure was written with the idea that this
is what takes to test in the world *before* there are
fully conforming implementations.  I was pointing out
that for formal certification testing, the lsb dependency
should be satsified by the system under test, and the
LSB dynamic linker should be installed, so as we move
to that world, the test procedure should not include
steps for working around their absence.

Mats