Subject: XV license
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:38:13 -0600
From: George Kraft IV <gk4@austin.ibm.com>
To: xvbiz@devo.dccs.upenn.edu

John,

I am writing you regarding the XV shareware license agreement.  I am the
chairman of the Linux Standard Base.  For part of our Linux system test, we
require a set of applications to run and test sucessfully on a system.  We have
identified XV as a good X11 application to have tested on various Linux
distributions.

We are doing "testing work", but not "graphics work" with XV.  Could you grant
the LSB a license to use XV for testing purposes?

--
George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com