Re: Small bug in 1.1.2 version of lsbappchk

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Marvin Heffler wrote:

> In addition to sending this note I have opened bugs 533803 and 533805 on
> SourceForge to track problem resolution.

Thanks for opening these. It helps us to ensure things aren't falling through
the cracks.

The ElfSections stuff will be cleared up shortly.

                                Stuart

anderson@metrolink.com                         anderson@freestandards.org
Metro Link, Inc.                               Free Standards Group
                                               Linux Standards Base