syslog_L test 28 and 61

Hi,

I looked at the syslog test cases and found 2 bugs in the test suite:

syslog_L 28: This test can never pass, since we print the start address
of a local variable on the stack. But this address must be different
at both calls, they cannot be unique since we call it the first time
direct and the second time from another function.

Solution: make the variable int i; in test28 static.

syslog_L 61: This test seg.faults. It is clear why, the "$#-*.5d" should
be changed to "%#-*.5d".

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG        Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg