lsb-distribution-test

I've uploaded a new version of lsb-distribution-test to

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/binary/distribution

* Compiled against new version of stub libraries. The following symbols
  have been added to the stub libraries.
  __cxa_finalize
  __deregister_frame_info
  __register_frame_info
  _IO_stdin_used

  They're not in the LSB specification, but it appears bad things can
  happen if they're not included. We should talk about this at the
  meeting.

* Fixed expected testcase count for lsb-os

Thanks to Thorsten for help with understanding glibc. The freopen,
streamio and umount problems have been fixed. I do still see some
unusual shmat and ipc failures but I'm interested to see if other
people see these as well on the distributions they test.

As I'll be leaving for NY tommorow this will be the last update before
the LSB meeting next week.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com