Total tests 0 in LSB.os?

I was just mailed a summary report of two LSB testsuite
runs, and was struck that the LSB.os "Expected" line showed
0 tests in both.  In times past this has been just and
entry that wasn't made somewhere in the tet stuff.  906 tests
were actually run.

This was for the 1.0 test distro, I'm wondering if this
has been updated?

(Also I don't have the full logs so I'm probably premature
in asking; there could be some operator error involved in
transcribing this into the spreadsheet that I got).

Mats