Re: conformance definitions

I sent this comment privately to the lsb-conformace list.  I'll send
it again here:

LSB Linux Distribution Certification Pilot:

   o The distribution provides the "lsb" package to satisfy the
   primary LSB application dependency

This should read:

   o The distribution provides a package which provides the
   requirement "lsb" equal to the version of the specification the
   distribution complies.

(for example, the package that provides the needed functionality to
run LSB applications should contain "Provides: lsb = 1.1" and contain
all requirements for any other package required to provide LSB
conformance)

Cheers,

Matt