Re: Press Release for /pub/lsb/test_suites/released-1.0.1

Here is the problem:

 At LinuxWorld we are releasing LSB 1.1. This is the name of the
 *complete* LSB set of tools. If we are numbering the test suites
 differently it will cause confusion.

It would be very helpful to number the test suites 1.1.

Please advise.

Scott McNeil
Free Standards Group
510.339.3545 voice