Re: Press Release for /pub/lsb/test_suites/released-1.0.1

Here is the problem:

 At LinuxWorld we are releasing LSB 1.1. This is the name of the
 *complete* LSB set of tools. If we are numbering the test suites
 differently it will cause confusion.

It would be very helpful to number the test suites 1.1.

Please advise.

Scott
--
Scott McNeil