lsb-os release notes

I was looking over the LSB-OS test suite specification document
(http://www.opengroup.org/testing/lsb-test/lsb-os/lsb-os-testspec.pdf)
and I found this:

4.Documentation

The final deliverable will include a User Guide in a format that is
consistent with other VSXgen packages.

Each of the test cases will have a corresponding set of test assertions
and test strategies contained under the MAN/tset directory hierarchy as
described above.

Each release of the test package will be accompanied by a set of release
notes which will include an analysis of a test package run against the Red
Hat and the Debian versions of Linux.

Since we're doing failure analysis of LSB-OS, I thought the document
mentioned in the last paragraph might be quite useful.  Does anyone know
where I can find it?

Arnold