Re: .src.rpm for lsb-test

Matt Wilson writes:
> It would be very helpful in debugging the test suite if there were a
> .src.rpm that would build the whole thing from source.  Currently I
> can only find a binary .i386.rpm.

Hi Matt,

The source based compile/install of the test suites is interactive so
at the moment to create the binary rpm there is some manual
intervention (I build it then, just get rpm to package it). Anyway its
on my list of things to do but you most probably know a whole lot more
about rpm packaging than I do, so feel free to do it if you want. I
was planning on using expect, but there are some complications like it
currently needs to know the root password on the machine its being
compiled on.

Regards,

Chris.
--