Re: Debian, POSIX-compliant /bin/sh, and the LSB

Ok, thanks. That's a completely  different test suite to the one I thought
we were talking about, and highlights the need for folks to
be precise (test suite name, version, linux distro version,
gcc version, shell version , test suite output, proposed
fix (if any))when bug reporting....

This script is part of the LSB addon wrapper to ease installation
on Linux systems, we will check it out.....
regards
Andrew