Re: Debian, POSIX-compliant /bin/sh, and the LSB

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Andrew Josey wrote:
Here's the data:

Running lts_lsb-os-1.0.1.1beta.tgz with tet_vsxgen_1.4.tgz using newest
install script and all defaults

Error:
Building/Installing test sets
setup_testsets.sh: 56: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Tests run fine when bash is substituted for ash as /bin/sh.

Arnold