Re: Question on LSB-os and SuSE 7.2

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for your reply.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Stephanie Glass wrote:

> I ran the LSB-os on SuSE 7.2 with the 2.4.9 kernel. It ran all the way
> through the tests and the file system did not get corrupted.

This is good news, thanks for the update.

> The following 4 test cases now work and they did not before (the new run
> on 2.4.9 is listed first, with what it did before listed second):
>
> /tset/LSB.os/aio/aio_return/T.aio_return 1 PASS,FAIL
> /tset/LSB.os/genuts/nftw/T.nftw 4 PASS,UNINITIATED
> /tset/LSB.os/genuts/nftw/T.nftw 5 PASS,UNINITIATED
> /tset/LSB.os/ioprim/readv_L/T.readv_L 21 PASS,UNRESOLVED
>
> Plus now 261 test run in some form or fashion.  Actually, 223 PASS, 9
> NOTINUSE, 17 UNSUPPORTED, 12 UNTESTED and 1 FIP.
>
> I will be posting the results soon, I wanted to see how all the
> different distros did first with the 2.4.9 kernel. But here is the
> report for os.
>
> (See attached file: reportos249.suse72)

Thanks a lot! We really appreciate your help.

Bye,
	LenZ
 Lenz Grimmer                                           SuSE GmbH
 mailto:grimmer@suse.de                       Schanzaeckerstr. 10
 http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/            90443 Nuernberg, Germany
     Those who fought for it know the true taste of freedom.