Re: Unresolved due to child process timing out errors

Well, there has since been a determination that there was a problem with
there not being enough swap space on that system, so the test suite will
be run again now that that has been corrected. There is no certainty that
that is what caused the errors, but I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks again,
Suzanne

--
Suzanne Hillman                           Tel. (978) 606-0381
Mission Critical Linux, Inc               hillman@mclinux.com