Re: Question about Configuration

Matt,
The actual default is none and that is what you should take.

Stephanie

Linux Technology Center
 IBM, 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX  78758
 Phone: (512) 838-9284   T/L: 678-9284  Fax: (512) 838-3882
 E-Mail: sglass@us.ibm.com

                    Matt Taggart
                    <taggart@carmen.       To:     ajosey@rdg.opengroup.org (Andrew Josey)
                    fc.hp.com>             cc:     "Stephanie Glass" <sglass@us.ibm.com>,
                                            lsb-test@lists.linuxbase.org
                    07/31/2001 03:42       Subject:     Re: Question about Configuration
                    PM

Andrew Josey writes...

> hi Stephanie
> This allows use of preconfigured paramater files. Its probable
> now that the Linux parameter file is now out of date. As you
> say the other defaults are fine. We'll
> need to review it, and either update it or remove it.

What should we use in the meantime?

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation