Coverage of LTS 1.0

We're trying to calculate the coverage of the LSB test suite, and I've
been assigned the task of manually going through the suite and checking
which commands and APIs are tested.  I'm starting with LSB-os, and I'm
wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what they best way to do this
would be.

LSB-os seems to be fairly simple as each test seems to test a specific
interface.  Is this correct?  Any hints on any of the other test suites?

Arnold Hayden
IBM Linux Technology Center