test case coverage?

For our LSB report to the FSB board, I've been trying to calculate our test
case coverage.   Looking at the journal files from vsx-pcts and lsb-os I
have found that the following 381 APIs are being tested.   The LSB database
is showing 3105 interfaces included in the written specification, but only
184 are marked as being tested.   It looks like a few of these could be
updated to show they are being tested.

I was going to try to subtract the libgroup APIs that are for sure not
tested such as ncurses, X11, and sockets; however, the libgroup view of
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/ seems to be broken.

Does anyone have a good/easy methodology to approximate test case coverage?

Thanks,

George (gk4)

_exit
abort