glibc i18n TET testing

Team,

I would like to introduce you to Washizawa-san from IBM in Yamato, Japan.
Washizawa is working on the i18n testing of glibc using the TET harness.

Washizawa,

Andrew Josey from the Open Group in the UK is the team lead for the LSB
testing. Chris Yeoh from Austrailia has just joined IBM; however, he was
already working with the LSB while he was at Linuxcare.  Kevin Caunt works
with me in Austin, Texas.   Please join the lsb-test group mail list, and
don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help with the work that you
are doing.

Sincerely,

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com