Re: PTHREADs test

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:01:31PM -0400, Enrique Gaona wrote:
> I ran the Pthreads test  and found  this particular testcase to hang,
> /tset/PTHR.os/procprim/sigwait/T.sigwait.  When I press the ctrl-C, it

Hi Enrique,

I've seen this before though haven't chased down the exact cause yet
(or if its indeed intentional behaviour). If you have the time it
would be really helpful if you could determine what the cause of it is
or even reduce it to a small standalone test program.

Thanks for you feedback. Regards,

Chris.
--
cyeoh@samba.org