Re: Problems when configuring

hi Lars

Presently the LSB test efforts are not using the TET in distributed
mode but are using it in lite mode.
Which version of TET are you using, and on which platform ?

In other projects we've successfully built and run
Distributed TET on Redhat 6.x. You might want to visit
http://tetworks.opengroup.org (the TET web site) and look
at the knowledge base and FAQ to see if they help
regards
Andrew