Re: pending LSB action items

> Sorry for the multi-list post.
>
> I was reviewing some action items that are either in progress or have
> dropped to the wayside.  Please speak up if you are still working on
> any of these items, or if you are interested in helping complete one
> or more of them.  Thanks.

[ snip! ]

>  - a user/group specification (standard shadow password suite
>    commands, maybe include reserved names)

Thanks for the reminder!  I recently switched both mailers and
ISPs and had lost track of who exactly wanted me to do what
with Shadow.

Is there a site where I can get a basic template for how y'all
want specs to look?  I've got a one week vacation coming up
and should have plenty of time in the evenings to work on the
spec after very long and difficult days lying on the beach
drinking rum and Coke and smoking Cuban cigars ;-)

Please get back to be ASAP as the plane blasts off for paradise
at 7AM this Sunday ...

-- Julie.