Re: draft license for feedback

> As such, we feel the integrity of test tools is of importance.
> In order to preserve the integrity of the existing conformance modes of
> this test package and to permit recipients of modified versions of this
> package to run the original test modes, this license requires  that the
> original test modes be preserved.

Sensible and resonable. You may want to explicitly state that
'You may not claim compliance against one of the following standards
 verified by this toolkit [list] if the toolkit used is a modified version,
 until such modification has been approved by...'

Certainly for the LSB stuff I think the LSB folk should think hard about
exactly this ..

Alan