Re: ABI tester (forwarded)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> I've taken a first shot at writing a script which looks at an
> executable and notes the obvious deviations from the LSB.  It is at
>   http://www.cyclic.com/~kingdon/linux.html

Excellent start! Since all of the tables nad headers in the spec are produced
from a database, would it make sense to also produce some datafiles for this
script from the same DB. This would simplyfy the script, and decouple the
tables from the script, thus making it easier to to update.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
4711 North Powerline Road                        105 Fox Ridge Run
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.938.0283                              voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/