NEW Consumer TELEMARKETING List

Incredible New Telemarketing List
Never Before Rented.
Now Available!!!

These are US Consumers who are DOUBLE BUYERS with their credit cards.
First, they called in to a telemarketing center to buy an infomercial
product.  Then, they bought the "add-on" offered by the operator.  This
add-on is a "Buyers Club", that they had 30-days to cancel.  They didn't
cancel.  We get this list AFTER the 30 day cooling off period passes and
the credit card clears for the second purchase.  Approx 25,000 new records
per month include name, full address and phone number.

LIST SOURCE:  Inbound telemarketing.

Updated: June 1, 2002.

Total Records Available  - 103,551. All in USA.

Volume Discounts - With Phone #s:
5000 records 		- 21 cents each
10,000 "   		- 19 cents each
20,000 "       		- 16 cents each
25,000 or more		- 15 cents each

Call (leave a message) or fax 928-962-7588
Leave your Name, Phone and email address, we will send free sample. Try
these leads.. You'll see that this is the list YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!

Consumer Lists 4U

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

You are currently subscribed to "Email Offers 4U" for offers having to do
with TELEMARKETING or MAILING LISTS.  To be removed from this list, reply
to this email or send to client2@371.net with REMOVE and your email address
in the subject line.