Re: CVS problems

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> I'm having trouble syncing up with the CVS repository
> for about a week now.
>
> I know there's been some stuff committed in that time
> that I'd like to pick up.
>
> The problem is that as the update gets to the
> IA64/sgmlspec directory it hangs trying to get a lock:
>
> cvs server:[..date..] waiting for anoncvs_lsb's lock in
> /cvsroot/lsb/spec/archLSB/IA64/sgmlspec
>

> Anyway to unstick this?

I went to put in a support request for sourceforge to get this cleared, but
I can no longer find the form that goes to them. If anyone knows where to
find the support stuff that used to be there, please point it out.

As a work-arund, remove the sgmlspec directory from your local tree. We aren't
really using it anyway, and that way, this part gets skipped over, as long as
you don't use '-d'.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team