Re: broken links in LSB 1.1.0

Yes .. there are two problems here; the first is that the names got
truncated, the second is that even then, intel moved them all. The correct
links are now in the database (Stuart, can you confirm?), and should be:

IA64 SDM Vol1: Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 1:
Application Architecture
http://developer.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/24531703s.htm
IA64 SDM Vol2: Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2:
System Architecture
http://developer.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/24531803s.htm
IA64 SDM Vol3: Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3:
Instruction Set Reference
http://developer.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/24531903s.htm
IA64 Processor Reference: Intel Itanium Processor Reference Manual for
Software Development
http://developer.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/24532003s.htm
IA64 ABI: Intel Itanium Processor-specific Application Binary Interface
http://developer.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/245370.htm
IA64 Software Conventions: Itanium Software Conventions and Runtime
Architecture Guide
http://www.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/24535803s.htm

--
Nick Stoughton