Re: [lsb-futures] Checking for Graphical User Interface directory ...

Matt Wilson wrote:

It does not matter where a distribution puts KDE.  Your software
belongs in /opt/futuretg.com/ or /opt/ft/ (if you register as a package
provider with LANANA)
Thanks Matt!

I will take a look to LANANA. It is new for me.

Thanks,
Giovanni

Cheers,

Matt