Details of waitid()

I filed a bugreport a while back claiming that there
were some required bits missing from the header files
for use with the waitid() function.

The response to this bugreport was essentially "these
don't seem to be defined anywhere".

My original reference, upon finding some omissions
in a number of the header files (now mostly addressed),
was to do some comparisons with the "base spec" - SUSv2.
In that reference, there's a description of required
elements of <sys/wait.h>, including:

Macro:
WIFCONTINUED()

Symbolic Constants:
WEXITED, WSTOPPED, WCONTINUED, WNOHANG, WNOWAIT

In referring back to the glibc sources - I poked through
the tarball for 2.2.5, since that's what I happened to
have handy - these are not present in the sources.  There's
an #ifdef WIFCONTINUED in an appropriate source file, but
this constant is not defined elsewhere.

The only appearance in the glib-2.2.5 source tree is in
the file conform/data/sys/wait.h-data which lists all of
the absent symbols.

I could accept the argument that these are source-level,
not binary-level issues and so we should not worry. My concern
was mainly about source portability if someone is considering
these to be "standard" features, and we do include the
waitid() function in the spec.

Is this a place where we should just agree to be different
from the "requirements" of the base spec?  Or should there
be some sort of spec adjustment (actually database adjustment)
to expose these constants & macro?

I'll accept any appearance of consensus as the direction
to take in closing out the bugreport.

Thanks,

Mats