Re: Specification v 0.8

> Concerns with FreeBSD shall fall in the domain of Unix
> standardization, outside the scope of LSB.

I disagree. There is a lot of *BSD and other interest in the LSB because
of compatibility.

> section, saying "this spec is the Linux Standard Base,
> and the name "GNU/Linux Standard Base" shall be

Thats garbage. Also its GNU/Linux(tm). Otherwise the GNU/Linux merging makes
the trademark name confused.

Fundamentally its a specification about a set of behaviours. Not who wrote
which bits of the existing implementation. Its arguable that the 'Linux'
bit is in part inappropriate

Alan