Re: Auto extraction of names from the LSB spec sources.

Stuart, George.

Thank you both for the pointers.  This way of looking at a document from an
arbitrary collection of facts is something I have occasionally wondered
about, and now have a concrete working example of!

Yay!

And I will be grovelling through that code today.  Setting up MySQL and the
database on my debian Woody box was a bit of "fill in the blanks" work
though.  The README's and the dbdump makefiles didn't quite work so I ended
up building the DB as the mysql root user first.

Also Shouldn't the restore target in the dbdump makefile do a 'mysqladmin
$(DBOPTS) create lsb' first for the rest of the scripts to work properly?
until I did that step manually my 'makes' were all failing with "no such
database"

Was there a clue I missed?

	Albert.

--