Re: test suite

We'll need to draw up a list of the current testsets,
where we want to be with them (for example LSB-FHS needs
to be updated for FHS-2.2), and then for each will need
to run a process of analyzing the results, determining
where the problems lie (in the spec, expected devience with the standard
POSIX/UNIX behavior,  test problem, or test configuration issue).
We can then decide which test cases are in / out of the certification
set.Once this is done we can then proceed to the binary instances
of the testsuites.
Andrew