Re: [FWD: LSB specification review bug [ #422418 ] Offer to proof-read for typos and mispellings] (fwd)

Sounds great.  I'm probably useless for all but the barest technical
checking, but I can help with grammar/typos, if it's useful.  For lack of
a better method, I just started at the top and started reading, but if
you'd like to coordinate my efforts, I have about an hour a day set aside
to read through the spec like this and I read pretty quickly.  Guide me,
oh IBM One.

-t.