New symbols

I've been running lsbappchk on a system updated to very recent stuff, and while
checking common stuff in /bin & /usr/bin that should be complient, I've come
across several new symbols that didn't use to show up on an older version of
the OS.

The first 4 show up for lots of the commands:

These other show up some, but not as frequently as the ones above

I know that we are trying to stop adding more things and catch up on what
is already in the list, but it does seem bad if even simple commands can't be
compliant. Soem of these appear to be more glibc manges that would probably
be hard to avoid.

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team
Creative Applications Lab Chair - SIGGRAPH 2001